Define framework for planning, monitoring and controlling the engagement.
- 1) Agree positions to be filled.
2) Understand Client’s organogram & reporting relationships.
3) Define candidate profile/selection criteria.
4) Define search maps / regions.
5) Confirm search approach.
6) Agree deliverables and time schedules.
7) Select project team.
8) Agree fees/resource requirements.
Signed Engagement Contract outlining scope, approach, deliverables and fees.
Identify suitably qualified candidates for the role.
- 1) Review our databases: Resourcing avenues / Referrals Professional Associations, Conference Portals e.g.
2) Develop target list of companies, assess availability of skills in similar markets / environments.
3) Candidate Search / Profiling.
4) Evaluate candidate profiles./ screening.
Initial Screening & Interviews
Assess the candidates based on defined selection criteria.
1) Aptitude Tests
2) Skills Tests
3) Personality Assessments / Psychometrics.
4) Preliminary Interviews / Screening Interviews.
Summary/Shortlist of candidates for further recommendation.
Assessment Center & Client Interviews
Select candidate for the role.
1) Conduct final assessments.
2) Conduct final interview(s)
3) Make final selection.
4) Negotiate contracts /